Why Work With Us
South Shore Roofing’s Value Proposition: What Makes Us Different From Other Roofing Companies
At South Shore Roofing, our team of roofing contractors always strives to make sure that each and every client that engages us for a roof replacement, roof installation, or roof repair job is very pleased with both the appearance and quality of construction of their particular roofing job. How do we make that goal a reality? Our South Shore MA roofing company brings the following to each roof project:
- years of experience and a passion for roofing. Roofing is literally in our blood. Our owner and founder — Ronnie Lackey — learned roofing at an early age by working alongside his father who owned a roofing company.
- pride in our craftsmanship. It’s important to us that each & every roof installation, repair, or replacement is of the highest quality. We work hard to ensure that the customer reviews and testimonials we receive all reflect that commitment.
- local ownership and operation. South Shore Roofing is NOT part of a large chain of roofing contractors. We’ve operated as an independent business since our founding in 2002. When you engage us for roofing services, you support your community, a local small business, and local workers.
- a focus on keeping you and those you care about safe. We apply our desire and extensive knowledge of how to install and repair both residential and commercial roofs to keep family members, employees, tenants, possessions, and your property safe for years to come to any client engagement. Learn about how ice dam prevention can help to keep individuals and belongings safe and about carbon monoxide safety.
- a knowledge of the South Shore and New England. We’re South Shore roof guys. We know and love this part of the Commonwealth, because our roofing team lives on Boston’s South Shore ourselves. That means when we share information with you, or our South Shore roofing company provides a quote on your home roof or office roof replacement, installation or repair, we can and do take New England’s different seasons and fluctuating weather into consideration. In sum, we bring a local approach to our roofing business.
- a well-trained, innovative team. We make sure our team of roofing contractors is well-trained on both long-standing best roofing practices and new ones. We strive to learn everything we can on the latest in roofing technology, design, products, and materials. That means we bring both innovation and the best in safety measures and precautions to any roofing job we do at your home or business. That, in turn, means our roofing contractors stay safe and you stay safe while roofing work is being completed.
- an openness to and ability to work on almost any size and type of job. We never turn clients away because we think their job is “too small,” “too intricate,” or “too detailed.”
- ability to provide a virtual quote/consultation. Learn more about this differentiator.
- affordable pricing. We believe our fees are very reasonable and appropriate for the superior quality of work and the significant knowledge & experience that our local roofing company brings to each and every client engagement. We base this belief on feedback we receive from our customers as well as available industry information.
- roof maintenance services. We don’t just install, replace, or repair roofs. We can offer you a roof maintenance package for either your home roof or commercial roof to extend the life of the roof and protect it from damage and decay — keeping your property and those who live and work in it safe for many years.
- high quality materials. Whether it’s related to roofing, coating, or skylight products, we only employ the best quality products, such as Certainteed, GAF, Carlisle, and Velux.
We proudly serve customers in Massachusetts, particularly in the South Shore towns below. We accept credit cards and offer financing through a third party.
- Braintree, MA
- Cohasset, MA
- Duxbury, MA
- Hanover, MA
- Hull, MA
- Kingston, MA
- Marshfield, MA
- Norwell, MA
- Pembroke, MA
- Plymouth, MA
- Quincy, MA
- Scituate, MA
- Weymouth, MA